Friday, September 29, 2017

Return to Rowley

Rowley! Sept 2016

I visited Rowley in September of last year and immediately fell in love with it. It's been a whole year but I am going back tomorrow. This time though I will also be meeting friends and we will be enjoying the monthly Rowley Pizza Night, put on by volunteers. The money goes towards the up keep up this virtual ghost town.  I can't wait. I am sure I will take a few photos while I am there too.

Also since I loved it so much I made a wood photo out of it, which is one of my hobbies. To see more you can check out my Facebook Page: Ingrained Images or find me on Instagram @ingrained_images


Have a great weekend everyone! Catch up with you all on Monday or Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Marie, it was a nice weekend! We got a blast of winter today so it was a nice little fall getaway!

      Delete
  2. Love your wood photo. Looking forward to seeing more of that area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, photos coming soon! It was a nice weekend.

      Delete
  3. I really love that photo Jenn. Enjoy your pizza night! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rain, it was cool too see a town with a population of 10 grow to a few hundred...it was like a big block party!

      Delete
  4. That pic is wonderful! Hope you have a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RedPat! It was a great weekend, we had a winter storm hit last night so I am glad I was out this weekend.

      Delete